Mortgages for Financially Weirdest Moments in Life

Last month, I was in deep financial crisis and was ready to do almost everything to come out of the debt trap. Well, I almost did everything, but still was lacking somewhere to make both ends meet. Finally I decided to mortgage my much loved car - Mercedes Benz C-Class. You know, it's my darling, my first love. But now I have to mortgage it for my own survival, because if I would survive, I would get my darling back again!

 

Anyways, when I searched online and also approached a few agents, I was given different information. Some gave me lesser rate of interest and lesser value for my darling, while some gave me huge promises of part disbursement. However, after some time, I understood that I would not get anything good out of this approach. And somewhere I got this feeling that I have been taken for ride by these agents & financial institutions... Just for one reason - I had no prior knowledge of who's who in this field...

 

Then, I hooked on to one marvelous resource - earth.co.uk - an expert on Mortgages! It not only provides illustrative & detailed guides on various mortgage lenders in and around the United Kingdom, but also provides comparison of deals from various mortgage- & re-mortgage lenders! It also has information on re-mortgages, buy-to-let mortgages, commercial mortgages, international mortgages, bad credit mortgages, etc. You just need to specify what you are looking for and this site would do all the background searching and running around to bring you the best in town deals! Believe me, whenever you need financial advice, get going to earth.co.uk! This is an advertisement.

No comments:

 

© blogger templates 3 column | Make Money Online